Thursday, June 09, 2005

Morning Call

Overslept this morning. Didn’t even went too bed late yesterday. Just forgat to switch on my alarm clock. Normally there is the Norwegian housemate, waking me up by making his “morning noises” (trust me, you don’t want any more details here), but he had a day off today. So my mobile phone rang at 8.46h.

-Bill: ”Where are you Saskia?”
-Me: “Euh…in my bed…think I overslept.”

Well, after all, we’re even now, as Bill made me wait more than an hour last Friday, because he too overslept.


Saskia


Ps: Ireland won (0-2) yesterday against a very poor playing Faroe Islands. ‘t Was only Laura and me watching the game. The three boys were sitting in the kitchen, chatting away like three old housewives. Definitely not Irish, those three ones. Sad thing it is indeed.

No comments: